Sunday, April 23, 2006

Back in the saddle again

We just had a gorgeous weekend, sunny and highs in the 70s both days so it was the perfect time for me to make my triumphant return to biking, these are some pictures I took along the bike trails. First off though my new toy, she's green!

100_4625
and still shiny :)

100_4610
some follow Fargoan's enjoying the lovely day.

100_4613
playing hide the shadow, I like how this tree takes a dip in the pond and emerges dry from the other side.

100_4626
parts of the trails are still in a rough shape, 2 weeks ago this whole area was under water from the river flooding.

100_4628
the debris on the trees show how high the water was.

100_4615
blue skies.

It feels great to be out on a bike again! although my rear end isn't fully agreeing with the last statement, I haven't been on a bike for over 2 years.

No comments: