Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Some good women drivers, not what you think

I came across an article on Elaph under the title Ladies Under Watch, in Arabic. It talks about seven Arab ladies that made it to the Forbes' 2005 list of 100 Most Powerful Women in the World. Forbes has a focus on these ladies in this article: Women To Watch In The Middle East.
This is not the first time that Arab ladies have made it to this list, in the past, Arab women along with women from Islamic countries such as Bangladesh and Iran were on the list.

I wanted to share this as somewhat of a contrast to the article that Roba's post Am I a good driver? was based on. I'm not one to judge, but if I had to guess I'd say that these ladies are pretty darn fulfilled with their accomplishments.

Enlightenment is coming, it's only a matter of time, hopefully not too long a time.

No comments: